Kitchen Remodel | SilverSchedule a Free Design Consultation 330-725-2235
Kitchen Remodel | Silver
If your kitchen is looking old and tired, and needs to be modernized, you’ll have more limited options for a kitchen remodel. The cost to update or modernize a kitchen usually averages between $15,000 and $40,000, depending on what you decide to install, repair or upgrade.
“Looking for a smaller remodeling project? Check out our Silver Level.
Hebrink Kitchen Update
Job sale date (contract signed): 10/18/2016
Start date: 1/18/2017
End date: 2/14/2017
Scope of work:
- Grabill Cabinets, Island and Pantry
- Venus Quartz Counter Tops
- Blanco Kitchen Sink
- Engage Genesis Flooring
Job sale date (contract signed): 9/21/2016
Start date: 11/8/2016
End date: 12/20/2016
Scope of work:
- Grabill Frameless Cabinets
- Urban Canvas Ice White Backsplash
- Cambria Berwyn Quartz Counter Tops
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Crown Molding above cabinets
Silver Level: Kitchen Remodel
Performing a facelift and maintaining the existing layout:
- Replaced hardware on cabinets
- New solid surface counter tops
- Added tile backsplash with accents
- Added tall contrasting pantry cabinet
- New LVT flooring– grouted
- Extended island counter top and arched
- New pendant lighting
- New solid surface sink
- New sink faucet
- New disposal
- All mechanicals same location
Unfortunately during these Holiday times when we are enjoying family and celebrating our great Saviors birth our team found out some sad news…Our lead designer, Caleb Barney’s dad passed away on December 23rd. Over the last few years I was fortunate enough to meet...
Kitchen Remodeling | 3 Essentials of Kitchen Remodeling Kitchen Remodeling | Kitchen remodeling is a way to bring about a change in the house, as the kitchen is one of the most frequent visited rooms. Additionally, as it is necessary to keep the kitchen clean and...
Comments or questions are welcome.